EPUB to PDF Converter for Mac is the best software to help you convert EPUB to PDF files easily on Mac Computer or system. During the conversion from EPUB to PDF, it provides higher file quality and conversion speed.
EPUB is one of the most common ebook formats, and most ereaders support it well. But if you want to read your EPUB ebooks on more application or device, you can convert epub to pdf format easily via this tool. With the best EPUB to PDF tool, you can read your EPUB books on Kindle, Kindle fire, Kobo, Nook, telephone or other devices without EPUB Reader software.
Easily Convert EPUB to PDF on Mac: This is the easiest-to-use software among all the software. It can recognise all the EPUB patterns automatically, eg：Adobe Digital Editions EPUB, Nook EPUB, and other EPUB formats, and has optimized different EPUB formats which makes the converted PDF file keep the same visual effect with the original EPUB.
When you convert various EPUB files, even though you don't set any parameters, you can also get the best conversion quality. Currently this tool runs on all the mainstream Mac version (10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, etc), if you have updated your Mac system, it also works on the new version.
Support to convert bulk of EPUB file on Mac: When you have many files which need to be converted (eg: more than 100 ebooks), this tool will save much your time. When you are converting the files, you only need to add all the files to the software, then click "convert" button, the software will convert all the ebooks based on the order you add the files.
If you have set the output parameters of PDF, these data will also be applied to all the PDF files. When converting the PDF files, you can custom the font size, then the file will be suitable for more different ereaders.
1. First of all, download and install EPUB to PDF Converter Mac.
2. Run EPUB to PDF Converter Mac, click "Add" button to select your EPUB files. If you are not sure where your ebooks are saved, you can click "Search Files" button to make the program find all the files for you.
The function of Search Files will display all the EPUB books which are in the common file folders. If you want to select multiple ebooks simultaneously, click the check box on the left.
3. If you want to set the font size or other parameters of the PDF, click "Settings" button on the top right corner to set it. After setting, click "OK" button to save the changes.
4. Click "Start" button to start converting. This software will convert all the files according to the order you add them, that is to say, the one added to the software first will be converted first.
5. If the file is converted from EPUB to PDF successfully, click "Output" button to find the new PDF files.